Multi-component organic standard sample
Certification meets the requirements outlined in ISO Guide 34
1. GHS safety information
3. Compounds assembled into a standard based on method requirements and customer formulation request – all reviewed for solubility and co-elution potential prior to manufacture.
4. CAS Number to easily identify compound
5. We use only high purity starting material.
6. Concentration calculated by using the purity of the starting material
7. NIST Traceability
8. The gravimetric uncertainty associated with the preparation of the reference material.
9. QC Management Approval