Terms and Conditions
The policies below may not apply to orders placed with International Distributors. Please contact them directly to find out their individual terms and conditions.
Conditions of Sale:
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- FOB, New Haven, Connecticut; Credit Card, or Net 30 days (upon approval of application).
- 1.5% monthly finance charge may apply to overdue accounts.
- Catalog items may be returned but are subject to a restocking fee. Custom products once manufactured are not subject to order cancellation.
- Additional fees will be added to invoices paid by credit card or wire transfer.
- Our products are not for resale, unless prior explicit approval has been granted.
- Orders are shipped UPS or Federal Express.
- Alternate shipping methods will be used if applicable, in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Hazardous shipping charges may apply.
- A handling fee will be applied to each order.
- Products listed in this catalog are for research use only.
- No warranty for any particular application is expressed or implied.
- Due to the hazardous nature of our products, they should be handled by trained personnel.
- AccuStandard’s liability will be limited to replacement of product or refund of purchase price.
- Notice of claims must be made within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery.